1 to 20 of about 6242 products for feather down pillow

Result for "feather down pillow"
Swirl Pattern Feather Down Pillow by Down Linens

The Swirl Pattern Feather Down Pillow will be one of the most luxurious and comfortable pillows you’ve ever slept on. Unless somehow you’ve previously slept on a fluffy cloud, nothing will prepare you for the amazing comfort and plumpness. The Swirl Pattern Feather Down Pillow provides you with a 100% cotton sateen for the ultimate softness and 295-thread count for durability. This Feather Down Pillow is made with a sturdy construction, aided by the cording edging.Feather pillows are heavier than down pillows and love to be scrunched up or folded into the perfect sleeping position either under your head, between your knees or behind your back. Since feather pillows contain feathers it is not uncommon for a feather or two to sneak their way out during all the scrunching and folding.If you’re impressed with the soft elegant cover of this pillow, nothing will prepare you for the plumpness you get from the filling, which is a combination of 90% White Duck Feather with the remaining 10% White Duck Down.Swirl Pattern Feather Down Pillow: Medium Firm Pillow – Soft & Supportive Filled with a Blend of Down & Feather Elegant Gold Border and 3″ Gusset Classic 300 Thread Count, 100% Cotton Sateen Cover 100% Hypo-Allergenic

more >>
City Of Sleep
$24.99 See It
Swirl Pattern Feather Down Pillow by Down Linens

The Swirl Pattern Feather Down Pillow will be one of the most luxurious and comfortable pillows you’ve ever slept on. Unless somehow you’ve previously slept on a fluffy cloud, nothing will prepare you for the amazing comfort and plumpness. The Swirl Pattern Feather Down Pillow provides you with a 100% cotton sateen for the ultimate softness and 295-thread count for durability. This Feather Down Pillow is made with a sturdy construction, aided by the cording edging.Feather pillows are heavier than down pillows and love to be scrunched up or folded into the perfect sleeping position either under your head, between your knees or behind your back. Since feather pillows contain feathers it is not uncommon for a feather or two to sneak their way out during all the scrunching and folding.If you’re impressed with the soft elegant cover of this pillow, nothing will prepare you for the plumpness you get from the filling, which is a combination of 90% White Duck Feather with the remaining 10% White Duck Down.Swirl Pattern Feather Down Pillow: Medium Firm Pillow – Soft & Supportive Filled with a Blend of Down & Feather Elegant Gold Border and 3″ Gusset Classic 300 Thread Count, 100% Cotton Sateen Cover 100% Hypo-Allergenic

more >>
City Of Sleep
$29.99 See It
Swirl Pattern Feather Down Pillow by Down Linens

The Swirl Pattern Feather Down Pillow will be one of the most luxurious and comfortable pillows you’ve ever slept on. Unless somehow you’ve previously slept on a fluffy cloud, nothing will prepare you for the amazing comfort and plumpness. The Swirl Pattern Feather Down Pillow provides you with a 100% cotton sateen for the ultimate softness and 295-thread count for durability. This Feather Down Pillow is made with a sturdy construction, aided by the cording edging.Feather pillows are heavier than down pillows and love to be scrunched up or folded into the perfect sleeping position either under your head, between your knees or behind your back. Since feather pillows contain feathers it is not uncommon for a feather or two to sneak their way out during all the scrunching and folding.If you’re impressed with the soft elegant cover of this pillow, nothing will prepare you for the plumpness you get from the filling, which is a combination of 90% White Duck Feather with the remaining 10% White Duck Down.Swirl Pattern Feather Down Pillow: Medium Firm Pillow – Soft & Supportive Filled with a Blend of Down & Feather Elegant Gold Border and 3″ Gusset Classic 300 Thread Count, 100% Cotton Sateen Cover 100% Hypo-Allergenic

more >>
City Of Sleep
$34.99 See It
Duck Feather Down Square Pillow Insert

Finish decorating a room with the perfect sized pillow, or find the perfect size bed pillow with Down Etc. ® Duck Feather Pillow Inserts. With the wide variety of Down Etc. ® Duck Feather Pillow Insert shapes and sizes you can be sure to find the perfect pillow that fits your needs. Specifications: Manufactured by: Down Etc. ® Fill: Grey Duck Feather Fill Weight: 83 Ounces Size: 30" x 30" Price Includes: 1 Down Etc. ® Duck Feather (30" x 30") Pillow Insert

more >>
Pacific Pillows
$55.00 See It
Feather-down 18" Pillow Insert

Feather-down 18" Pillow Insert.

CB2
$11.00 See It
Feather-down 23" Pillow Insert

Feather-down 23" Pillow Insert.

CB2
$17.00 See It
Feather Down Pillow FDPI

Coyuchi FDPI Plump, comfy support for for reading, watching movies or doing the Sunday crossword in bed. Features: -Cotton shell is organic and down-proof, and the fill is double-washed.-Perfect for back sleepers, side sleepers who like firm support, or to fill a sham.-Made in the USA.-Machine wash in an oversized machine without a center agitator, using warm water and mild detergent on the delicate cycle.-Dry on low heat well beyond the point where the outer fabric feels dry so that the down clusters will be fully dry-about 3-4 hours.-Collection: Bedding Essentials.-Color: White.-Distressed: No.-Cover Material: 100% Cotton.-Fill Material: Down.-Organic: Yes.-Country of Manufacture: United States.Dimensions: -Overall Product Weight (Size: Standard): 1.875.-Overall Product Weight (Size: Queen): 2.25.-Overall Product Weight (Size: King): 2.875.

more >>
Wayfair
$117.00 See It
White Goose Feather/Down Body Pillow

The Phoenix Down white goose feather and down body pillow is a must have for anyone that has trouble getting a restful nights sleep due to painful pressure points or chronic back or neck pain. If you have found that you've invested in a new mattress and bedding and still aren't finding a restful night's sleep, the Phoenix Down feather and down body pillow may be just what you need to achieve a perfect night's rest. Fabric - White, 230 Thread Count, 100% Cotton Fill - 5% white goose down, 95% white goose feathers Edge - Double Needle Corded Edge Size - 20" x 60" Information Listed on the Phoenix Down Body Pillow Tag - All new material consisting of 5% white goose down, 95% white goose feather, contents sterilized. The Phoenix Down line of pillows is hypoallergenic. The listed price includes 1 body pillow.

more >>
Pacific Pillows
$60.00 See It
Erin Feather Down Pillow; Blue

Geometric cross section print. Zippered closure

Quill.com
$99.99 See It
Feather Down Pillow - King

Find basic pillows at Target.com! Fieldcrest luxury feather down pillow - king

Target
$40.99 See It
Feather-down 20" Pillow Insert

Feather-down 20" Pillow Insert.

CB2
$13.00 See It
Feather Down Pillows 4 pk. - White

Find basic pillows at Target.com! With duck-feather and duck-down fill, these white pillows give you super comfort and support for sleeping. Covered with 210-thread-count cotton/polyester, they offer a soft surface to rest your head and add a

more >>
Target
$49.99 See It
White Goose Feather/Down Body Pillow

The Phoenix Down white goose feather and down body pillow is a must have for anyone that has trouble getting a restful nights sleep due to painful pressure points or chronic back or neck pain. If you have found that you've invested in a new mattress and bedding and still aren't finding a restful night's sleep, the Phoenix Down feather and down body pillow may be just what you need to achieve a perfect night's rest. Fabric - White, 230 Thread Count, 100% Cotton Fill - 5% white goose down, 95% white goose feathers Edge - Double Needle Corded Edge Size - 20" x 72" Information Listed on the Phoenix Down Body Pillow Tag - All new material consisting of: 5% white goose down, 95% white goose feather, contents sterilized. The Phoenix Down line of pillows is hypoallergenic. The listed price includes 1 body pillow.

more >>
Pacific Pillows
$75.00 See It
Bamboo Feather Down Pillow 30000

Elisabeth Michael 30000 Features: -Bamboo print.-Zippered closure.-Double stitched at stress points.-Air dry.-Made in USA.-Bamboo collection.-Product Type: Throw pillow.-Collection: Bamboo.-Size: Medium (16" - 20").-Shape: Square.-Distressed: No.-Cover Material: 100% Cotton.-Fill Material: Down/Feather.-Number of Items Included: 1.-Weather Resistant: No.-Water Resistant: No.-Non-Toxic: Yes.-Stain Resistant: No.-Mildew Resistant: No.-Fade Resistant: No.-Tear Resistant: No.-Odor Resistant: No.-Heat Resistant: No.-Wrinkle Resistant: No.-Dust Mite Resistant: No.-Hypoallergenic: No.-Antimicrobial: No.-Anti-Bacterial: No.-Lint Free: No.-Non-Pilling: Yes.-Bed Bug Resistant: No.-Moisture Wicking: No.-Density: Soft.-Handmade: Yes.-Double Stitched: Yes.-Ruffled: No.-Buttons: No.-Applique: No.-Sequined: No.-Embroidered: No.-Gimp Accent: No.-Pattern: Geometric.-Luxury: Yes.-Organic: No.-Gender: Unisex.-Life Stage: Adult.-Fill Weight: 2.3.-Tassels Included: No.-Piped Edges: No.-Fringed Edges: No.-Flanged Edges: No.-Contrasting Border: No.-Removable Cover: Yes -Closure Type: Zipper..-Reversible: Yes -Reverse Side Material: 100% Cotton.-Reverse Side Pattern: Solid..-Personalization: No.-Pre-Shrunk: No.-Washing Method: Machine wash.-Drying Method: Lay flat to dry.-Iron Safe: Yes.-Compatibility: No.-Swatch Available: Yes.-Outdoor Use: No.-Commercial Use: Yes.-Recycled Content: No.-Eco-Friendly: Yes.-Country of Manufacture: United States.Specifications: -ISTA 3A Certified: No.-Greenguard Certified: No.-GOTS Certified: No.-Öeko-Tex Standard Compliant: No.-Organic Certified: No.-AZO Free: Yes.-DIN EN 12935 Certified: No.-NOMITE Certified: No.-ISO 9001 Certified: No.-ISO 14001 Certified: No.-ASTM Compliant: No.-CPSIA or CPSC Compliant: No.-CSA Certified: No.-General Conformity Certificate: No.-CE Approved: No.-CertiPUR-US Certified: No.Dimensions: -Overall Height - Top to Bottom: 20.-Overall Width - Side to Side: 20.-Overall Depth - Front to Back: 4.-Overall Product Weight: 2.

more >>
Wayfair
$119.85 See It
Feather Down Pillow FDPI Size: Standard

Size: Standard Coyuchi FDPI Plump, comfy support for for reading, watching movies or doing the Sunday crossword in bed. Features: -Cotton shell is organic and down-proof, and the fill is double-washed.-Perfect for back sleepers, side sleepers who like firm support, or to fill a sham.-Made in the USA.-Machine wash in an oversized machine without a center agitator, using warm water and mild detergent on the delicate cycle.-Dry on low heat well beyond the point where the outer fabric feels dry so that the down clusters will be fully dry-about 3-4 hours.-Collection: Bedding Essentials.-Color: White.-Distressed: No.-Cover Material: 100% Cotton.-Fill Material: Down.-Organic: Yes.-Country of Manufacture: United States.Dimensions: -Overall Product Weight (Size: Standard): 1.875.-Overall Product Weight (Size: Queen): 2.25.-Overall Product Weight (Size: King): 2.875.

more >>
Wayfair
$117.00 See It
Pacific Coast Big Cozy Feathers and Down Pillow

Are you having trouble getting comfortable when you go to bed at night? Sleeping, sitting up, reading, and staying in an overall comfortable position can be difficult, but with the help of the Pacific Coast ® Big Cozy ™ Feathers and Down Pillow you can spend each and every night comfortably. You can now have a pillow that offers exceptional comfort and support for your bedding needs. Since the Pacific Coast ® Big Cozy ™ Feathers and Down Pillow has a fill power of 550 you get just the right amount of loft night after night. With a 230 thread count cotton cover made to eliminate leaking of down and feather it is the perfect thing to get the rest you deserve. Start sleeping better when you order the Pacific Coast ® Big Cozy ™ Feathers and Down Pillow from™ Pacific Pillows today! Specifications: Manufactured by: Pacific Coast ® Fill: 550 Fill Power HyperClean ® Pacific Coast ® Down and Feathers Cover: 230 Thread Count 100% Cotton Covering Size: 25" x 36" Price Includes: 1 Pacific Coast ® Big Cozy ™ Feathers and Down Pillow

more >>
Pacific Pillows
$99.99 See It
Maggie Cottage Feather Down Pillow : 18" x 18" 86126014

Maggie Cottage Feather Down Pillow : 18" x 18" 100% Cotton Filled Prewashed Luxury Oversized.

more >>
TownhouseLinens.com
$29.99 See It
Kelp Feather Down Pillow

Feather down filled. Embroidered shape

Quill.com
$42.49 See It
Feather Down Pillow - Standard/Queen

Find basic pillows at Target.com! Fieldcrest luxury feather down pillow - standard/queen

more >>
Target
$35.99 See It
Jellyfish Feather Down Pillow

Feather down filled. Embroidered shape

Quill.com
$42.49 See It
Search within results